YAMAHA MOTOR CANADA LTD./YAMAHA MOTOR FINANCE CANADA LTD. ("YAMAHA")
Online Deposit Terms and Conditions
1. Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. (“Yamaha”, “us” or “we”) offers the ability to place a deposit on selected Yamaha models through our www.yamaha-motor.ca website (the “Website”) by placing the prescribed deposit in selected Yamaha models (the “Service”).
2. Your use of the Service is governed by these Online Deposit Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”), and by using the Service, you agree to this Agreement.
3. To be eligible to use the Service you must be aged over 18 years and be a Canadian resident residing in Canada.
4. On the Website, you can:
a) Select a Yamaha model available with model variant, options and colours (“Selected Model”);
b) you can select your authorized Yamaha dealer of choice (“Dealer”) from whom you wish to buy the Selected Model; and
c) provide your contact details and pay us a deposit of $500 using your credit card (the “Deposit”). We will not store your credit card details and a third-party gateway provider will be used to process your payment.
5. Once your Deposit and Order Confirmation is received, the Dealer will contact you.
6. The payment of the Deposit does not secure ownership of the Selected Model. To buy the Selected Model, you will need to go to the Dealer (subject to any public health regulations), agree on all relevant terms for the purchase of the Selected Model with the Dealer, including financing, extended warranty and trade-in value, and sign a contract of sale with the Dealer for the Selected Model (“Dealer Purchase Agreement”). Pricing set out in the Order Confirmation does not include freight, PDI and add-on charges, or trade-in values.
7. Once you sign a Dealer Purchase Agreement:
a) you will be required to pay the Dealer the purchase price you agree with the Dealer for the Selected Model, less the Deposit;
b) the Dealer will deliver the Selected Model to you in accordance with the Dealer Purchase Agreement; and
Refund or Transfer of Deposit:
8. You may transfer the Deposit to another selected model prior to program end date if applicable by contacting Yamaha’s Customer Relations team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to guarantee you will receive any selected model for changes made after program end date.
9. You may seek a full refund of the Deposit prior to program end date. Any refund request received after program end date will be subject to a $250 restocking fee.
10. Subject to any public health regulations, you must enter into the Dealer Purchase Agreement by December 31st, 2021. You will be required to complete a Dealer Purchase Agreement in your name for the Selected Model and pay the Dealer the purchase price, less the Deposit. For the avoidance of doubt, you cannot nominate another person or entity as the purchaser under the Dealer Purchase Agreement. The Dealer will be entitled to terminate this Agreement if you fail to sign the Dealer Purchase Agreement in your name and pay the Dealer the required purchase price by December 31st, 2021.
11. Neither this Agreement nor the Deposit are assignable without the other party’s written consent. Each party has sole and absolute discretion whether it wishes to provide its consent.
12. You acknowledge:
a) that final Selected Model production and availability numbers are presently unknown; and
b) that you have not relied on any representation or warranty as to:
i. the Selected Model’s expected price, features, specifications, and possible availability dates; and
ii. the trade-in price and/or value of any model(s) you may own that you may wish to trade-in for the Selected Model.
13. We will hold the Deposit for you pending your signing of a Dealer Purchase Agreement. Once we pay the Deposit to the Dealer, to the full extent permitted by law, our obligations in relation to the Deposit will cease.
14. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that all information you provide on the Website is true and accurate. If at any time we discover that any of the information you have provided is not true or not accurate, we reserve our right to cancel this Agreement and you will forfeit your Deposit.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the Website, entering into this Agreement, or paying the Deposit are your responsibility.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense, including loss of opportunity) which you may suffer or incur in connection with the Service, including but not limited to any technical difficulties or access issues with the Website (whether or not under our control).
17. We reserve the right to cancel the Service for any reason and at any time and to return your Deposit to you less the applicable fee.18. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Toronto, Ontario. If you are a resident of Quebec, then this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec.
19. Yamaha reserves the right to audit dealers without prior notice and to verify customer names and email addresses to verify authenticity and compliance with the deposit program. Any pre-orders using names, phone numbers or emails determined by Yamaha to be of dealers or their employees will be cancelled from the pre-order program, and the deposit forfeited. Any units for any cancelled deposits may be allocated to alternate dealers in the discretion of Yamaha.20. We reserve the right to change, update, improve, correct, modify, suspend, discontinue or cancel all or part of these terms or the, including any of its features, functionalities or manners of operation at any time without any notice or obligation to you. Your use of the Terms after any changes are implemented will be considered acceptance of such changes.
|PROGRAM||START DATE||END DATE|
|WAVERUNNER SUPERJET EARLY DEPOSIT PROGRAM||Aug 17, 2021||Sep 17, 2021|
|2022 MOTORCYCLE R-SERIES EARLY DEPOSIT PROGRAM||Sep 15, 2021||Sep 30, 2021|
|2022 ATV EARLY DEPOSIT PROGRAM||Oct 4, 2021||Oct 15, 2021|
|2022 SIDE x SIDE EARLY DEPOSIT PROGRAM||Oct 4, 2021||Oct 15, 2021|
|2023 SNOWMOBILE SPRING POWER SURGE||Mar 22, 2022||Apr 5, 2022|