Territory Service Manager - Northern and Eastern Quebec (east of Trois Rivieres)
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. currently seeks a candidate for the position of Territory Service Manager — Northern and Eastern Quebec (east of Trois Rivieres) for our Service Department.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position will be the Service representative to approximately 55 Yamaha dealers. Liaison to the dealer body for technical service information and parts support. Advisor to the dealers for service department profitability and enhancement, customer retention and satisfaction, technician education and facility improvements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance to the dealer body for warranty, dealer productivity and customer relations. Monitor dealer's administrative performance and make corrective measures as required. Analyze warranty ratios.
- Provide technical support to the dealer body in terms of problems, feedback and troubleshooting in order to assist in upgrading their quality of service. Investigate and take action in areas of concern.
- Conduct technical training schools for dealer personnel. Monitor dealer achievement and conduct tutoring for poor scoring dealers.
- Conduct technical research and provide the Technical Specialist with market information regarding product and market problems.
- Work with dealers to develop and improve the quality of service provided to consumers. This includes working towards achieving Five Star status, participation in the YTA program as well as any related service marketing promotions.
- Actively participate in testing, unit modifications, unit inspections, and dealer and consumer shows while professionally representing Yamaha.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Technical Certification or equivalent, Technical or related
- Sales, Technical or related, 2-3 years preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Bilingualism (English/French) is a requirement.
- Excellent organization, communication and computer skills.
- Extensive technical knowledge of Yamaha products and related dealership experience.
- Experience with Marine products is required.
- Licensed Motorcycle or Marine technician certification would be considered an asset.
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.