Business Relationship Manager (Manitoba & Saskatchewan)
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. currently seeks a candidate for the position of Business Relationship Manager for our Yamaha Motor Finance Canada Ltd. (YMFCA).
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Business Relationship Manager will contribute to the profitable growth of the Yamaha Motor Finance Canada (YMFCA) Retail Finance portfolio. This will be achieved through enhancing YMFCA's presence in the Canadian market to acquire new business opportunities.
This position will develop new, and maintain existing, Dealer relationships to achieve penetration goals for an assigned territory. The incumbent is expected to manage the relationship with the dealer, ensuring customer satisfaction and good quality service is provided.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Promoting the sales of YMFCA products, program policies, and procedures.
- Train and educate Yamaha dealers on all aspects of YMFCA programs, technology and processes.
- Complete and participate in regional dealer presentations and consumer trade shows as required.
- Build and establish lasting relationships with dealers through the support and implementation of dealership profitability and customer retention.
- Ensure YMFCA relationship adds value to the dealership(s) while achieving regional goals and retail penetration objectives.
- Build and maintain a high market profile in the assigned market area with both internal and external contacts. Ensure all aspects of assigned relationships receive ongoing attention, as required, to maintain, improve, grow and retain the relationship.
- Serve as a liaison to YMCA in identifying and providing resources to maximize dealer support in achieving dealers' sales objectives.
- Maintain a high degree of communication with Yamaha dealers and head office through call reports and direct communication.
- Deliver excellent service to dealers though improving dealer satisfaction and resolution of issues.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, Business, Marketing, Finance or Economics
- Consumer Finance Market and/or Sales, 5 Years of Experience
Skills and Abilities
- Above-average ambition and desire to succeed; be highly self-disciplined and intensely goal-oriented.
- Expert sales and marketing skills with strong focus on the customer experience
- Confident networking and relationship building abilities
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills in the handling of selling situations
- Excellent time management skills with a sound sense of judgment in assessment of business development priorities.
- Strong ability to work independently from a home office. Ability to work within non-traditional schedules where required
- The incumbent requires sound knowledge of Captive Financing (Powersport or Automobile) and Lease products, competitive positioning within the assigned market area, awareness of local market and general economic conditions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong ability to use other Internal systems effectively
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.