OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE 2017 ECOMMERCE 12 DAYS OF YAMAHA GIFT IDEAS CONTEST
How to Enter
- Each time you complete an order from Yamaha Motor Canada’s eshop website (www.yamaha-motor.ca/eshop) between December 1st, 2017 12:00am EST and December 12th, 2017 11:59pm PST you will automatically be entered into a draw to win a Yamaha prize pack.
- You may also enter the contest by printing your full name, address and telephone number on a postcard and mailing it to the address below. No purchase necessary. Enter as often as you wish. Mail each entry separately bearing sufficient postage to:
12 DAYS OF YAMAHA GIFT IDEAS CONTEST
Yamaha Marketing Department
480 Gordon Baker Road
To be eligible, mailed entries must be received by Yamaha no later than 11:59 PM December 15, 2017.
- First place prize is Prize Pack including the following items: 1 Yamaha Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 1 Yamaha Factory Racing Watch TW Steel, 1 Yamaha Racing Backpack by Ogio, 1 Yamaha Wall Clock, 1 Cobra Jumpak CP8000, 1 Yamaha Racing Barrel Mug, 1 Yamaha Racing Umbrella, 1 Yamaha Racing Team Snap Back Hat, 1 Yamaha Roll-Up Beanie, 2 Yamaha Racing Koozie, 1 Yamaha Cam Buckle Tie Down, 1 Yamaha Racing Sticker Sheet.
- The contest will run from December 1, 2017 to December 12, 2017. The random draw will be made at Yamaha’s head office at 480 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Ontario, at 10:00 a.m. on December 18, 2017 by an employee of Yamaha from all eligible entries. The selected entrant will be contacted by telephone or email.
- The chances of being selected are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
How To Win
- To win, the selected entrants must have complied with these official contest rules and must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question, to be administered by an employee of Yamaha during a pre-arranged, mutually-convenient telephone call. If the selected entrants cannot be reached on or before December 20, 2017 or fails to correctly answer the skill testing question, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be drawn from the original entrants which have not been drawn.
Who Can Enter
- This contest is open to individuals who are residents of Canada over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence. Yamaha dealers and their employees, employees of Yamaha, its affiliated companies, advertising agencies, other representatives or agents and members of the respective immediate families of such persons, or anyone with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Names of the prize winner will be available upon request by writing to Yamaha at the above address. Decisions of Yamaha in respect of this contest are final.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded by January 31st, 2018 without substitution.
- All entries become the property of Yamaha. Yamaha reserves the right at its option to publish the winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements in any media chosen by Yamaha without further compensation to the winner. Yamaha accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest.
- With respect to Quebec residents and to entries originating within the province of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws.