Distribution Associate (10:30 am – 6:30 pm shift)
- Unpack, cut-open and put away incoming shipments by placing items onto correct shelf location as per inventory management system.
- Daily cycle counts to ensure correct inventory levels by location.
- Pick orders from assigned bin, bulk or reserve locations by using RF equipment
- Packing orders in various corrugate containers and packaging material for safe shipment to dealers.
- Shipment preparation including BOL and documentation. Loading of outbound carrier and courier trucks
- Bin maintenance of product inside the DC to ensure best space utilization for pick path and fast-moving inventory.
- Other duties as assigned. Education
- Years of Experience:0 years
- Type of Experience:Warehouse/ Mailroom experience
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Basic key punching and knowledge of handheld RFID scanners
- Able to stand and walk all day while performing bending, crouching and kneeling
- Able to lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Previous warehouse experience is an asset
- Experience operating a Forklift, Walkie, Swing Reach or Order Picker an asset
- Some overtime may be required
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates. Please submit request to email@example.com
Yamaha Motor Canada is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and their families, our customers, dealers, visitors, and vendors. Yamaha Motor Canada has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy which requires all our employees to be fully vaccinated in order to visit/work out of our office and/or other required settings in the course of their duties (such as dealer sites or third-party venues). This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada and provincial health authorities and local requirements.
The successful candidate must be fully vaccinated, which includes all doses recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada, including any boosters. Yamaha Motor Canada will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
Yamaha Motor Canada has deployed a hybrid work model, which mixes working from home and office/field. This is subject to role requirements. Details will be discussed during the interview process.