February 24, 2020
Customer Experience Group
Summary of Responsibilities
To process and handle the administration of pre-warranty authorizations, all damage type claims, QA claims and Goodwill Coop claims for all products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Adjudicate Pre-Warranty Authorizations submitted by Yamaha Dealer network, negotiating repair costs and providing authorizations.
- Process visible damage claims. Settling with the dealer submitting the claim within 20 days from receipt of all necessary documentation based on the visible claims policy. Submit carrier claims within the statute of limitations period identified.
- Adjudication of accessories/parts returns and providing warranty authorizations. Inspect returns, create credits and all associated data entry and administration functions.
- Process Goodwill Coop claims, verify unit information is accurate, confirm accuracy of job codes and parts pricing.
- Generate and submit monthly PWA reports, identify market trends in PWA's and report to Tech Service.
- Monitor dealer's warranty, administration and document areas of concern and advise management. Assist field staff with the enforcement of warranty policies and procedures by dealers. Other duties as required.
- Interact with other Yamaha personnel in service, parts, sales or other divisions to obtain the information necessary to make objective equitable decisions.
Education Requirements and/or Experience Requirements
- Degree/Diploma: Undergraduate degree, college diploma, mechanical certification or equivalent combination of experience
- Program of Study: Engineering, Mechanics
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Type of Experience:Technical/Mechanical
Skills & Abilities
- Time management and strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Strong computer skills/photography.
- Command of English/French preferred (written and verbal).
- Enthusiasm for Motor Sports Industry is considered an asset.
- Some overtime may be required for month and year end processes.
Occasional national (within Canada) travel.
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates.