Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.
Human Resources Department
480 Gordon Baker Road
Current career opportunities at Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. include:
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. seeks a professional candidate for the position of District Sales Manager, in the Quebec region. This role is based out of our Montreal Branch office.
As a District Sales Manager, you will implement Yamaha Motor's sales and marketing policies and develop our dealer network to achieve sales targets by increasing retail and wholesale market shares.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve dealer network targets by maintaining or replacing existing dealers and appointing new dealers in open areas.
- Maintain a high level of communication with Yamaha dealers and head office by frequent dealer contact and dealer visits.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports on territory sales and market analysis.
- Work with the Parts and Accessories sales team to ensure corporate sales targets are met.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Yamaha products.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Excellent organization, communication and computer skills.
Should you want to submit your resume and cover letter for any future opportunities at Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd., please select this option.